Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Game Fruit Ninja v1.5.4 For Android


Some time ago I've shared Game Fruit Ninja HD V1.6.1 Full Cracked For PC. On this occasion I will share the game, but his version of the android, Fruit Ninja v1.5.4 Game For Android.

Surely bloggers wondered why I suddenly share of android? Many reasons can I describe, one of which is I've been using android, so the possibility of future will I multiply the longer collection Android applications or games.



Fruit Ninja v1.5.4 Game For Android is really delicious when I try to play in galaxy tab 10.1. Recomendeed gadged games for your android.

Info: 100% Tested n worked on android 3 (honeycomb).


Download Game Fruit Ninja v1.5.4 For AndroidSize: 10 Mb (mediafire) | |

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Game Fruit Ninja v1.5.4 For Android"

Post a Comment